About Us

Here for all Theatre Studies students studying both AS and A2 courses, current Admin is George Scaife, please contact me at theatrestudiesigs@hotmail.co.uk if any queries or questions.

Monday 8 February 2010

Theatre Visits

Thought that this could be a good place to suggest theatre visits, if anyone is interested I believe I am starring in Return to the Forbidden Planet at the Kings Hall in a few months, part depending on my dancing abilites, which seem non existant! It seems strange actually as I was in this at Bradford Grammar and had to quit due to Art work explosion! But that is another story all together...
So we have Blood Brothers and I really hope 1984 to look forward to, and please any further suggestions please feel free to publish posts or comments.

Also I will make links on the blog to topical websites that may help us with theatre reviews and other such places of interest for we "thesp's!"

No comments:

Post a Comment